You are here
LOCATION: Leith, Edinburgh | SALARY: Hourly | TYPE: Full Time
We at Heritage Portfolio are currently looking for a professional, talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team expanding our confectionery offer around our distinctive sites in Edinburgh.
As a team we are self-confessed "foodies", a broad knowledge of trends and a genuine passion for food is therefore paramount.
As the UK's leading caterer, responsible for some of the most stunning events and venues in the country, this is a rare opportunity to join a young developing company
We currently produce a variety of cakes including tray brakes, gateaux and delicacies throughout our distinctive cafes. To keep our standards high we use the finest of ingredients to produce the perfect product
You will be based in our central hub where we dispatch out to our principal sites throughout Edinburgh
The right candidate will have the ability and experience to assist in keeping in line with growing trends.
Applicants must have:
- An excellent and consistent standard of work
- A positive outlook and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A real passion for food and baking
In return Heritage Portfolio will offer you:
- Continual Training and development
- Career growth
To apply send your CV and a short note about yourself and why you think you’re right for the job to Brian@heritageportfolio.co.uk
Please note the following when applying:
- Heritage Portfolio is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- We are unable to acknowledge all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Only those with a right to work in the UK will be considered