You are here
The Signet Library
CHRISTMAS AT THE SIGNET LIBRARY
The Signet Library, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, is the epitome of prestigious, Georgian elegance and is steeped in history. The exquisite architectural details and gallery view of the sumptuous room below make the Upper Library a wonderfully impressive setting for any festive event.
CHRISTMAS DINING EXPERIENCE
Celebrate Christmas in the timelessly elegant Signet Library. You and your guests will enjoy a glass of perfectly chilled bubbly and soak up the magical Christmas atmosphere before heading to the Upper Library for a delicious meal, followed by coffee, tea and mini mince pies.
For a small additional cost, our resident DJ will sweep everyone off their feet and ensure the dance floor is full until the wee hours.
Venue hire from £1,500+VAT
Dining Experience from £75.00pp+VAT*
Included in the price:
- Sparkling wine - during your drinks reception
- Three course seated meal – served with coffee, tea and mini mince pies
- Wine to accompany menu – half a bottle per person
- P.A. system – available in the Upper Library
- Up lighting to the Upper Library- in a variety of colours
- Six foot round tables – to comfortably seat up to 10 guests
- Bentwood chairs
- Linen - table cloths and napkins in a variety of colours
- Table setting – Signet Library crockery, silver cutlery, glassware and candelabras
- Dedicated event designer – to assist you throughout the planning and designing of your event
- Dedicated hospitality manager – ensuring a professional service and seamless event on the day
To find out more or to book email us or call 0131 225 0652
*prices based on minimum of 80 guests. Bespoke proposals for fewer numbers are available on request.