You are here
LOCATION: Edinburgh | SALARY: Dependant on experience | TYPE: Full-time and part-time
Casual chefs of all levels required to work at multi award winning and leading event caterer.
You will be involved with food preparation and service for events in some of the UK's most prestigious venues, working alongside a talented and passionate team of chefs creating bespoke and exciting dishes with fresh products from some of the country’s leading independent suppliers.
As a team we are self-confessed "foodies", a broad knowledge of service styles and a genuine passion for food is therefore paramount.
Applicants must have:
- An excellent and consistent standard of work
- A positive outlook and ability to work under pressure
- Passion, enthusiasm, ambition, and drive
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A real passion for food
In return Heritage Portfolio will offer you:
- Competitive hourly pay rates from £12-£20 p/hr dependant on experience
- Opportunity to work in some of Scotland’s finest 5-star venues
- Breaks and staff meals
- Flexible working patterns
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following when applying:
Heritage portfolio is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are unable to acknowledge all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted. Only those with a right to work in the UK will be considered.