You are here
LOCATION: Edinburgh | SALARY: £24K - £26K | TYPE: Full Time
Experienced in sales, love events and proactive?
We are Heritage Portfolio Limited, a specialist caterer working for discerning clients in buildings of distinction with the aim of helping our clients to create an experience beyond food. Established in 2002 our client list includes many of Edinburgh and Scotland’s finest venues and we provide great parties and special events, as well as running fantastic cafes within leading visitor attractions.
We are seeking not 1 but 3 highly motivated and passionate individuals to join our dynamic team as Sales Executives and step into a world of unrivaled elegance and magic at our iconic and atmospheric venues! Better still, grasp the opportunity to be one of the first to hold the coveted title of Sales Executive!
With our reputation for excellence growing exponentially, we are thrilled to expand the Sales & Events team and welcome exceptional new talent into this newly created role.
Your role will involve delivering an exemplary and inspiring sales experience to our prestigious client base, showcasing our unrivaled expertise, and converting opportunities at a consistently high level. With our esteemed reputation for professionalism, innovation, and sheer artistry, as evidenced by our plethora of awards, our clientele fully trusts us to deliver outstanding service from start to finish. Join us and be a part of a team dedicated to providing unforgettable event experiences!
Mansfield Traquair Sales Executive - click here to apply now
The Signet Library Sales Executive - click here to apply now
Private and panel Sales Executive - click here to apply now
- Identify new leads for the Business Development team in order to establish new opportunities
- Ensure all enquiries and quotes are responded to and produced to the agreed high standard in a professional and efficient manner with all responses sent out on the same day and followed up within 24hrs
- Manage the end-to-end life of an enquiry from proposal quotation through to booking and confirming in a professional and timely manner
- Build lasting relationships with clients through creating an exemplary customer experience by gaining and recording insights and therefore encouraging repeat business and referrals
- Manage data quality by ensuring 100% compliance on CRM systems and ensure customer data security
- Ensure all relevant marketing collateral, venue hire and package pricing is in place for the venue and checked regularly
- Work closely with Venue General Managers and Event Design team to ensure smooth customer journey
- Understand the local & regional market in order to sell effectively against the competition from both the venue and catering perspective
- Assist with entertaining, site visits, sales missions, networking and exhibitions and at all times act as an ambassador for Heritage Portfolio and the venue client
The Ideal Candidate
will have a strong background in hospitality sales and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer and sales targets. You will have a genuine passion for cultural destinations with the ability to learn and become a knowledgeable sales ambassador for Mansfield Traquair.
You will also have:
- A strong knowledge of the local market
- The will to be a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude
- A Foodie passion
- The ability to build strong client relationships and understand their needs
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication verbal & written skills
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver measurable sales targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Flexibility-(some Saturday shifts may be required due to the nature of the business)
Heritage Portfolio Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please note that we are unable to acknowledge all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted. Please note that if you have not been contacted within four weeks, you have not been selected for interview. Only those with a right to work in the UK will be considered.