You are here
50% deposit on Hogmanay Ball at the Signet Library 2019
50% deposit on Hogmanay Ball ticket at the Signet Library, pay final balance by 10 November 2019 (full price for Hogmanay Ball ticket is £190 per person).
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable deposit of £95 per person is payable upon booking. Any outstanding balance must be paid by 10 November 2019, if not your booking will be cancelled and deposit lost.
- Only debit or credit card payments will be accepted.
The Signet Library is opening its doors and we invite you to join us for our Ball, a night that will dazzle with understated elegance and ooze sophistication.
- The evening will commence with the sounds of Scotland, offering a traditional welcome to our Hogmanay celebrations. Guests will be met with a glass of Champagne in our luxurious Lower Library, providing a festive start to the evening
- Be whisked away to our opulent Upper Library, led by our traditional Scottish piper
- An impressive 5-course dinner, created by our award-winning Executive Head Chef Brian Canale, will be served in the Upper Library where an elegantly dressed table is awaiting you and your guests for the remainder of the evening*.
- Our Sommelier has specially chosen a variety of specialist wines which are available prior to the evening for you to select from as well as a full bar available on the night
- Grab your partner and head to the dance floor as one of Edinburgh’s greatest ceilidh bands, ‘Callanish’ will keep even the most novice dancers in step and guarantees to get everyone ready to bid farewell to the auld year in style!
- Toast to the New Year as our ceilidh band leads you in a traditional Auld Lang Syne. Step ye gaily into wee small hours with entertainment through to the end of the evening
* All guests will be seated at tables of 8 – 10 guests. The table will be yours for the full evening.
GROUP BOOKING OFFER - if you purchase 10 tickets in one transaction, you will receive 2 complimentary bottles of Cava to accompany your meal.
Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of £95 per person is payable upon booking. Any outstanding balance must be paid by 10 November 2019, if not your booking will be cancelled and deposit lost.
The voucher is valid only on 31 December 2019 for the Signet Library's Hogmanay Ball and cannot be extended, is non-refundable and is non-transferable. The voucher comprises of champagne on arrival, seated 5-course dinner and live entertainment (piper, Callanish ceilidh band and evening entertainment). Our Sommelier has specially chosen a variety of specialist wines which are available prior to the evening for you to select from at additional cost as well as a full bar available on the night. The voucher will be automatically redeemed in the case of a no show. Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others - by printing the voucher once and by closing down the web page immediately once printed. The voucher will be valid for a single redemption only. On arrival, please present the voucher for validation. We reserve the right to refuse payment by voucher if a reservation has not been made, the voucher is not presented or if the voucher has already been redeemed. The Hogmanay Ball event commences at 7pm, please arrive promptly. We will endeavour to seat parties together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a group booking name that you choose and your voucher numbers.