You are here
Fizz Afternoon Tea for 2
Fizz Afternoon Tea for 2 gift voucher
- Colonnades Signet Library, Edinburgh
- Valid for 12 months from purchase date
- Available by email or post
Terms & Conditions
1. All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only. Please allow up to 7 days for Royal Mail first class delivery.
2. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale, unless otherwise stated on limited edition vouchers. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12-month validity period.
3. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
4. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee.
5. Vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival (printed copy or via smart phone) at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
6. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Colonnades, the Signet Library in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash - vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
7. Vouchers are not refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed, or stolen.
8. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent, and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
9. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
10. For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call 0131 226 1064, email Colonnades@thesignetlibrary.co.uk or find the restaurant direct at www.thesignetlibrary.co.uk/colonnades.
11. For website or technical queries regarding your purchase, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers via email/post please contact 0131 226 1064 or email Colonnades@thesignetlibrary.co.uk. Please note this is technical assistance only, you cannot make a booking via these details. If you have opted to receive your voucher via email, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Heritage Portfolio website https://www.heritageportfolio.co.uk/vouchers/colonnades-at-the-signet-library.
13. To book, please contact the respective restaurant directly via phone, or make your booking online noting your individual voucher code. Please ensure you bring your voucher with you, printed or via your smartphone, to present to the restaurant teams on the day.
14. Online bookings can be made https://www.thesignetlibrary.co.uk/colonnades/ via our website or directly with the restaurant.
15. Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven 7 days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
16. To request a refund, please call 0131 226 1064 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to:
The Signet Library
17. The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
18. Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
19. The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.