You are here
Looking to add a touch of class to your day out at our Stobo Castle Ladies Day on Saturday 2nd June?
In our Ladies Day Picnic Pavilion you can enjoy first-rate views and relax at your reserved table, with guaranteed rain cover and the opportunity to bring your own picnic. Beat the rush for seating and join in the buzz of one of Scotland’s top social events.
The Picnic Pavilion Package includes*:
- Admission and a race programmes
- A reserved table within the Picnic Pavilion Marquee
- A dedicated bar
- Totepool betting facilities
- Private washrooms
Most importantly, you can cross over the track in between races and access all facilities on the other side of the track, including the Ladies Day Stage Marquee.
Indulge yourself and get set for an unforgettable day! There are limited tables left so we recommend booking yours as soon as possible - click here.*This package is available in groups of 4.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS
- Tastebuds will be racing in Perth for Autumn Raceday - Monday 9 September
- Cheers to World Whisky Day!
- Let's celebrate World Baking Day!
- Stables Kitchen at Hopetoun House reopens for Easter weekend
- Jumping for joy at Perth Racecourse
- Ginuary - Let's celebrate the month of Gin!
- The very best of 2018
- Colonnades Autumn Menu 2018