You are here
Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen as Supplier of Catering Services
We have worked with The Palace of Holyrood House since 2002, catering for prestigious events which include The Queen’s annual Royal Garden Party.
Mark Miller, Executive Director of Heritage Portfolio, says: “It is a fantastic achievement and we are immensely proud. Our ethos has always been about setting the highest possible standard in catering and hospitality and it is wonderful to be recognised in such a special way. As one of only three caterers in the UK to hold this honour, I am sure it will enhance our reputation for outstanding quality and attention to detail.”
Royal Warrants of Appointment are a mark of recognition of those who have supplied goods or services for at least five years to the Households of HM The Queen, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh or HRH The Prince of Wales. There are around 800 Royal Warrant holders, representing a cross-section of trade and industry ranging from traditional craftspeople to global multinationals operating at the cutting edge of technology.
Visit our Facebook page here for more images relating to this story.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS
- Heritage Portfolio and V&A Dundee – An appetite for design
- Happy World Whisky Day
- A Heritage Portfolio Royal Wedding
- Picnic in style this Stobo Ladies Day
- Meet our Heritage Portfolio Private Team
- Meet our Heritage Portfolio sales team
- Check out our new Spring/Summer menu!
- What the Heritage Portfolio family were up to in 2017