You are here
Our extraordinary team of event specialists hosted a spectacular summer showcase at Scotland’s Design Museum, V&A Dundee. Over 50 guests were welcomed to an exclusive summer social on the Terrace and in Tatha Bar & Kitchen.
Our chefs fired up the BBQ and served delicious bar snacks and small plates of BBQ style food whilst guests enjoyed our mixologists signature G&Ts and soaked up spectacular views overlooking the River Tay from the Terrace (which is a total suntrap!)
BBQ rib of beef, bone marrow and potato puree, rocket and hazelnut pesto, radicchio, bernaise sauce
Left to right: BBQ baby courgette, burnt onion and garlic hummus, pickled radish, viola, mint oil; and BBQ Tika tiger prawn, coriander puree, puffed wild rice, fennel shoot
Verdant gin and Fever Tree tonic
Mixed berry choux craquelin, ruby chocolate genache
By day Tatha Bar & Kitchen is a restaurant open to all visitors of V&A Dundee, and by night the space can be transformed into an exclusive event space for your private celebration. In the summer months the Terrace is an ideal space for drinks and canape receptions before moving indoors for dinner.
To find out more and to book your next event with us at V&A Dundee contact the team on 0330 1233 885 or email us
LATEST NEWS ITEMS
- A Glamorous Night of Fashion and Flavour!
- Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight 2023: Meet Our Trusted Suppliers!
- Intimate Culinary Experience at The Signet Library
- Our Partnership With Peter Sawkins At The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Assembly Rooms Sustainability Event
- Our local farm-to-fork pork supplier
- Buffalo Farm visit
- Champagne Academy Scottish Dinner