You are here
Whether you call it whisky, firewater or even the Gaelic uisce, whisky is one of our very favourite drams! Full of delicious warmth and hundreds of years of history, it deserves its reputation as “the water of life” and it’s so important that it even gets two spellings and various versions all over the world.
To celebrate World Whisky Day – we asked our Company Mixologist and Drinks aficionado extraordinaire Craig Bonner for a scrumptious cocktail recipe that we can share with you. Click here for the recipe - assuming the sun is going to continue to shine, we think this Whisky Ginger with Elderflower will be ideal.
To learn more about our drinks events and personalised cocktail and drinks receptions, contact us on email@example.com.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS
- Colonnades Autumn Menu 2018
- Heritage Portfolio and V&A Dundee – An appetite for design
- Happy World Whisky Day
- A Heritage Portfolio Royal Wedding
- Picnic in style this Stobo Ladies Day
- Meet our Heritage Portfolio Private Team
- Meet our Heritage Portfolio sales team
- Check out our new Spring/Summer menu!