You are here
Whether you call it whisky, firewater or even the Gaelic uisce, whisky is one of our very favourite drams! Full of delicious warmth and hundreds of years of history, it deserves its reputation as “the water of life” and it’s so important that it even gets two spellings and various versions all over the world.
To celebrate World Whisky Day – we asked our Company Mixologist and Drinks aficionado extraordinaire Craig Bonner for a scrumptious cocktail recipe that we can share with you. Click here for the recipe - assuming the sun is going to continue to shine, we think this Whisky Ginger with Elderflower will be ideal.
To learn more about our drinks events and personalised cocktail and drinks receptions, contact us on email@example.com.
LATEST NEWS ITEMS
- A Glamorous Night of Fashion and Flavour!
- Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight 2023: Meet Our Trusted Suppliers!
- Intimate Culinary Experience at The Signet Library
- Our Partnership With Peter Sawkins At The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Assembly Rooms Sustainability Event
- Our local farm-to-fork pork supplier
- Buffalo Farm visit
- Champagne Academy Scottish Dinner