You are here
LOCATION: Mansfield Traquair | SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 | TYPE: Full-time
Calling all experienced hospitality managers!
We are currently on the hunt for a bright, talented Hospitality Manager to join our Heritage Portfolio Team, who are part of the Sodexo Family. This role will be based at Mansfield Traquair in Edinburgh.
Heritage Portfolio’s prestigious client base knows they can trust us to deliver a turnkey service from start to finish, and our reputation for professionalism, innovation and sheer artistry means we have won a plethora of awards.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will support with the full hospitality and financial aspects of this account together with supporting across the Heritage Portfolio venues. You will ensure the timely and efficient preparation and service delivery of all events as well as planning, executing, and monitoring exceptional Food Safety and Health and Safety standards.
You will demonstrate a real passion for food and catering bringing to life your love of our industry to our client and customers.
This is a truly exceptional role, working in an amazing venue, delivering first class events throughout the year.
At Heritage Portfolio our people not only look after our customers and clients, they are the heart and soul of our business. Renowned for being a cut above the rest, we would love for you to join the team.
- Ensure all event planning, operational and kitchen service delivery functions for Mansfield Traquair contracts are in place
- To understand and articulate service offers to venue clients, customers and the Heritage Portfolio team
- To lead innovation and service styles that drives positive PR and client feedback, increased revenues and retain/win new business
- To play an active part within the wider events team – contribute to team activities, discussions and decisions to grow and improve the Heritage Portfolio business
- To recruit, train and develop team members as appropriate to their job role
- Provide yourself as the Heritage Portfolio point of contact for the venue
- On a day-to-day basis assist the Mansfield Traquair team with ensuring areas are ready for site visits
The Ideal Candidate
- A passionate interest in the catering industry – knowledge of current trend and interest in the hospitality world
- Demonstrable experience in a high-volume catering environment
- Evidence of being organised and possess excellent planning skills
- Ability to motivate a team of mixed abilities and personalities
- Ability to competently use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point Email
- Financial awareness and understanding of a profit and loss account and be able articulate to line managers
To apply please click here
Heritage Portfolio Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please note that we are unable to acknowledge all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted. Please note that if you have not been contacted within four weeks, you have not been selected for interview. Only those with a right to work in the UK will be considered.