You are here
LOCATION: Head Office - Edinburgh | SALARY: £10.50 per hour | TYPE: Permanent - part time
We are currently recruiting a Kitchen Administrator to join part time to help with the co-ordination of the event information. The focus of the role is to streamline the communications between Event Design Team and Kitchen Production.
Heritage Portfolio are known for its spectacular cafes and restaurants, we also have a revered events team who create memorable events for some of the UK’s most discerning customers.
The shifts will be day time with timings to be 8:00-16:00 Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday subject to kitchen team needs. Overtime is available in peak seasons and some Saturday shifts may be required due to the nature of the business.
- Co-ordinate/process all event schedules and key food orders to help the chefs plan accordingly and make sure information is up to date and not missed
- Build and create chef packs with food specification sheets
- Manage the creation and distribution of the rotas to the team plan ahead to give the chef team more structure
- Complete kitchen paperwork supporting Assistant Kitchen Manager with the completion of weekly H&S check lists
- Assist with typing/writing menus
- Support with picking lists and logistics handover to make sure all plans are in place between both teams
- Support H&S processes and completion of key paperwork
- Complete all kitchen HR paperwork to make sure we are compliant including RTW documentation
The Ideal Candidate
- A dynamic individual with a can-do attitude and a results driven approach
- Someone who has an inbuilt attention to detail and efficiency, and who is also able to see the bigger picture
- A real energy and enthusiasm to motivate a team in preparation for events
- An ambitious, fun and positive individual who is an excellent communicator and immaculately presented but still wants to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
To apply please click here
About The Company
Heritage Portfolio is the sub-segment of Sodexo Live! that produces outstanding catering and event services for our cultural destinations. These include exceptional “in-house” café services in some of Britain’s leading visitor attractions such as V&A Dundee, The Signet Library, The Scottish National Gallery, private parties and dining, weddings and prestigious events including The Queen’s annual Royal Garden Party for which we are honoured to have received a Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen as Supplier of Catering Services.
Our mantra is “building a business to be proud of” and as we grow and flourish in the world of bespoke events and venues, we remain true to our original ethos: to provide an amazing experience that goes beyond the remarkable food we serve. Therefore we always looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team and take pride in the work they deliver.